[GRASS-dev] Change in parser behavior?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed May 20 02:33:15 EDT 2009

Hamish

It *looks* like changing all options to lower case fixed this. It is
NOT an r.terraflow issue because the options are not getting parsed
before they ever get to r.terraflow.

Do you know when this happened? Your email posting was in April of
this year. It is important to find out when this stopped working for a
paper Isaac, Helena, and I are about to send in.

BTW, all the grass trac addresses (ttp://trac.osgeo.org/grass and the
like) produce an Internal Server Error. Is the GRASS trac site out?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University