[GRASS-dev] wish problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 11 09:42:26 EST 2009

Since you mention frameworks, I assume you mean my package.

I bundled TclTk within the GRASS 6.3 application.  It's X11-based, unlike later versions where I use an external Aqua TclTk.  You shouldn't have to set any GRASS variables for it to work.

I haven't looked at GRASS 6.3 in a long time, so I don't know what might be wrong.  Do you have X11 installed?  It's an optional install on your OSX system disk (you'll need it for *any* kind of map display in GRASS, not just TclTk).

You could try GRASS 6.4.  It's quite solid.  I moved the Tiger builds to my download archives page, and won't be making any more packages for Tiger (and certainly not for GRASS 6.3), but it still works.