[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] New Wingrass64-Selfinstaller (svn-rev39740)

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 11:49:24 EST 2009

Hi Helmut,
I've just tried the new installer but I'm sorry to tell you that there
are a couple of major folders missing from it causing GRASS to be
non-functional. Namely GRASS's bin and lib folders. Also there is an
empty directory called "README-Dateien" created which shouldn't be
there. Please check out the installer scripts and let me know what has
gone wrong so that we can fix them.

Finally, since this is not a release candidate version I've been
creating it in the "DEV6_SVN_REVISION" slot of the installer. If you
could do it there instead of the RELEASE slot then it will detect the
older installation and update it accordingly.

Markus, we should probably put the old installer back until this can
be re-packaged with the missing folders added.

Cheers,
-Colin