[GRASS-dev] Re: r39856 - Do not fail to start gis.m in XY location due to missing proj info

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 06:37:01 EST 2009

Hi,

wrt r39856,

a few lines above the new work-around XY locations are specifically
tested for & dealt with. the `break` should ensure that XY loc'ns
never reach the patched code.

is the real problem that the "XY location (unprojected)" text has
been translated so the match no longer works?

if so, and it is ok to have that be translated (I'm not sure it
is), should we change it to run g.region -p and check that the
projection code == 0 as a steadier target?

or is the XY compare otherwise busted?

Hamish