[GRASS-dev] Re: grass-dev Digest, Vol 43, Issue 46

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:22:54 EST 2009

I'm not sure of the history of this (guess I missed it). But finding
xy locations by a code would be much easier and more reliable than
searching for the string "XY location (unprojected)". Unfortunately,
code == 0 can also be found in non-xy locations. I don't know what the
rules are for setting this code or how it is set.

Michael