[GRASS-dev] Some wxGUI tests on Windows
neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 1 13:55:15 EDT 2009
today I had occasion to test on a colleague's computer the
latest binary package.
Here a list of some issues I came across (tell me which should
become a ticket):
- Map canvas: zoom to RGB layer finishes in the 0..1 space
(solution might be to zoom to one channel of the RGB set?)
- closing the message window which tells that the digitizer is
unavailable kills the entire GUI
- r.shaded.relief doesn't show any error but the result is completely NULL.
Perhaps due to the fact that it is a shell script? If so, I would suggest
to add a Windows test and to bail out rather than continue unless it
is substituted with the Python version (6.4.1?).
- i.group does not permit to select a subgroup (apparently the list isn't
fetched from the group file). Adding it manually works.
- i.maxlik seems to be unable to read the signature file: ill-conditioned
signatures for all classes. It *seems* to be an issue to read the encoding
of the ASCII signature file. Any G_getl() which should be G_getl2()?
If so, what's the purpose of still keeping G_getl()?
More information about the grass-dev