[GRASS-dev] Some wxGUI tests on Windows

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:25:56 EDT 2009

I've been working with some students using the latest stand alone
binary from Colin. I've had no trouble with r.shaded.relief at least
on XP. I have not tested the other issues but can if you'd like.

Also, I've learned that the georectifier is broken in 6.4 at least on
the Mac. It may work on Linux, but I'm not sure about the lastest
version. Haven't yet tested on Windows, but probably will soon.

Michael