[GRASS-dev] OGSF vector feature styling

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Oct 5 20:15:41 EDT 2009

Hamish wrote:

> > Yes, tcl/tk based NVIZ in trunk is broken (and I don't plan to fully
> > fix it. Can be hacked to work on request).
>
> huh? you can't just go around leaving broken modules in your wake with
> no intention of fixing them. If we allowed that before long nothing would
> work.  Or was it broken before you started?

In 7.0, NVIZ is "broken" by virtue of requiring Tcl/Tk.

My view is that, if changes to OGSF break the Tcl/Tk NVIZ, so be it.
It's not worth expending much effort fixing the Tcl/Tk NVIZ when it's
due to be eliminated anyhow.

In other news: i.ortho.photo has been broken since I removed the Vask
library.