[GRASS-dev] problems with datum parameters tables

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 15 01:42:22 EDT 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Hamish wrote:

> ummmm, could you explain that more? inner UTM terms may be interesting
> on the summary page, but beyond that the user just cares about "zone
> 12
> North" + datum choice(s). For UTM the projection will always be TM of
> course, and other terms will be fixed based on the zone..

After selecting the projection in the wizard, you go to a new page.
Currently, if the projection is UTM, you get to select zone and
hemisphere. If it is not UTM, you don't get to select any parameters.
The UTM selection is hard wired into the GUI.

I'm changing this so that the the parameters parsed from proj-
parms.table appear for whatever projection is chosen--UTM or otherwise.

Michael