[GRASS-dev] RC5 on Mac OS X

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 1 09:48:39 EDT 2009

Jeshua,

can you please test one additional nviz issue?

with nc_spm_08 data set, what happens when you run

g.region rast=elevation
nviz elevation col=landclass96

  this used to run, but now I get:

Warning: loading failed
ERROR:

landclass96 is a reclass raster, making it regular raster, fixes the
problem.
It used to run, so I am not sure whether there is a problem with my
data set
or with my version of GRASS (I am using William's grass64 binary).

thank you

Helena