[GRASS-dev] color tables

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 05:05:59 EDT 2009

Helena wrote:
> I often get a question why there aren't images of color tables
> in GRASS GUI along with their names. Is this technically feasible?
> I am thinking about adding them to the r.colors man page,

thumbnail images of the colortables now added in 6.5 and 7 svn
in the raster/r.colors/ dir.

I put Glynn's html insertion magic trick in the Makefile, but for now
it's commented out. Someone who knows those things better than I can
enable it.

script to (re)generate the images can be found on the Talk page of:
  http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Color_tables

Hamish

ps- I cleaned up the d.colortable rendering to make this easier.