[GRASS-dev] Re: wxgui problem (grass -r 39224 linux x86_64 "sidux" )

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 08:03:49 EDT 2009

Massimo wrote:
> I don't know how to debug this weird problem,but now i have set grass
> debug level to 5and when i open grass in tcltk gui i hade this message
> : http://img3.imageshack.us/i/tcltklog.png/
>
> can be usefull to undstand what appens on my computer?

If using 6.4.0rc5 please apply patches from DebianGIS SVN trunk.
(perhaps you are seeing bug #654, which that fixes)
see the readme in the debian/ dir of the GRASS source code for how to
do that.

Or- check out the latest 6.4.0.svn version from the releasebranch_6_4
in GRASS SVN.
  https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DownloadSource#GRASS6.4

setting DEBUG=5 could working against you in this case, I think so many
incoming messages could overwhelm Tcl/Tk.

Hamish