[GRASS-dev] Re: bundling wxpython - solves 6.4 digitizer problem

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 21 18:50:28 EDT 2009

OK. This proved to be the big clue.

Looking at my MacBook, I've got a python 2.5 distribution in /Library/
Frameworks/Python.frameworks.

It does not have a /Library/Python

My newer iMac is as you describe it with only /Library/Python/2.5/site-
packages. It does NOT have a /Library/Frameworks/Python.frameworks.

In spite of my attempts to get rid of it, it looks like I still have a
remnant MacPython distribution on my MacBook, although it is not in my
PythonPath. But it does have a wxPython in it.

I guess I need to copy /Library/Python from my iMac to my MacBook and
delete /Library/Frameworks/Python.frameworks from my MacBook. Correct?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402