[GRASS-dev] Location Wizard

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:53:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/9/24 Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu>:
> Has anybody tested the Location Wizard ?
> I tried it (GRASS64 William's binary on Mac)
> and it is really nice, seems to work well for existing georef. files options
> but it got stuck when I tried to define the location coordinate system
> myself and I had some problems with the EPSG search.

Exactly?

> Is this ready for GRASS64 release or should we do more testing on it
> and file bug reports if something does not work?

Please report any bug you find in wxGUI in trac system. I will be back
in few months, probably Michael is going to have more time for wxGUI
development (and I still hope there will be more wxGUI developers
soon;-)

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa