[GRASS-dev] 3D Vector to Voxel

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 10:05:07 EDT 2009

That looks really useful. There is probably a myriad of other
classes in VTK that could be used by GRASS modules, too.

I guess the best way would be to write some add-on
modules that depend on VTK and the GRASS bridge and
expose some VTK classes to the GRASS CLI.

However, then I would have to learn C++ ;)

How about the OpenGL coordinate precision problem?

Beń