[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:21:17 EDT 2010

Hi, I had tested these on OsGeo4W RC7, wxgui, windows 7:

> #843    v.digit broken on new WinGrass release
>- apparently working in 6.5, awaits backport to 6.4
>... the backport state is unclear to me.

v.digit called from wx works fine.

>#962: wxGUI crash when moving an undocked map display toolbox
>"Unable to reproduce it." - lacking feedback

Dock, undock, move, etc. Works.

>#995: WxGUI startup screen fails if GISDBASE path contains non-latin characters
>"Location Wizard still fails in Windows Vista"

Wich characters are non-latin? Tryed with á à â characters and works.
Location Wizard works on Win7.

#1020: Display of vector maps fails
... open issue on Windows7.

Vectors are displaying very well and incredibly fast.

I hope this helps.
Pablo.