[GRASS-dev] #1036: empty monitor in i.pr.classify

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 16 10:01:59 EDT 2010

2010/4/16 António Rocha <antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt>:
> Greetings
>
> I have testes this function and even with "black" panels it does work and
> saves a few signature files. The thing is that the rasters are not displayed
> in x0 monitor. Does anyone knows what might not be ok or what
> libraries/packages am I missing?

AFAIK i.pr.* was written for GRASS 5.x by my former colleague.
It is almost certain that more code updates are needed to use
it with GRASS 6.
To achieve this, you need to compare similar modules in GRASS
6 with i.pr.* code. Certainly the modules are different, but yet they
will be quite similar concerning the I/O and display functions
which is the part which likely lacks updates.

Markus