[GRASS-dev] v.external, ogr direct access, topology and pseudo-topology.... a bit confused

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:38:52 EDT 2010

Thanks Markus, this is what I needed to know. So, in synthesis:

clean topology is not required for vector processing algorithms to
work correctly (this is what I thought...) => (obviously) correctness
of results ONLY depend on correctness on input, not on algorithm
problems with unclesn topology.

thanks,
giovanni