[GRASS-dev] New version of the r.landscape.evol.py Landscape Evolution module uploaded to the GRASS Addons repository.

Isaac Ullah isaac.ullah at asu.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:14:28 EDT 2010

I have built this functionality into the code, so r.watershed MFD
functionality will be used if available, regardless of which GRASS version.
However, our wired ethernet is out, so I cannot commit is to SVN until they
fix that (the computer I keep the versions on does not have a wifi card). I
will commit these changes to SVN as soon as the internet is restored to us!

Cheers,

Isaac

isaac.ullah at asu.edu
ullah at archaeologist.com