[GRASS-dev] Documentation about Directed Graph Library (DGLib)

rabotin rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Thu Aug 5 11:07:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for the fast answer but for lots of dglib functions (like
dglGetEdge) there is no documentation . Do you if it's possible to have
additional documentation. I've searched for grass add on scripts which
can use dglib library (or work with graph concepts) to have some tips
from these scripts but i found only v.strahler and it seems that this
code doesn't use the dglib library.

Mick

--
*********************************

Michaël Rabotin
Ingénieur d'étude en géomatique / GIS Engineer

Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème

UMR LISAH SupAgro-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
2 place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1
FRANCE

LISAH : Laboratory Interactions between Soils, Agrosystems and Hydrosystems
Multi-Institute Research Unit (UMR)
French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA)
French Institute for Research and Overseas Development (IRD)
School of Agronomy of Montpellier (SupAgro)

Téléphone / Phone number :  33 (0)4 99 61 23 85
Secrétariat / Secretariat : 33 (0)4 99 61 22 61
Fax : 33 (0)4 67 63 26 14
E-mail : rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Site web / website: http://www.umr-lisah.fr/
Site web OpenFLUID / OpenFLUID website: http://www.umr-lisah.fr/openfluid/