[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1125: wingrass - ctypes - compiling error

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 14 18:30:27 EDT 2010

#1125: wingrass - ctypes - compiling error
 Reporter:  hellik            |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-32            |

Comment(by glynn):

 Replying to [comment:18 martinl]:

 > > there is no difference to my initial post.
 > the same here, when I try to print lex data
 ([source:grass/trunk/lib/python/ctypes/ctypesgencore/parser/lex.py]) I am

 Ugh; that much text should ideally be an attachment rather than inline.

 Anyhow: the parser is getting confused by CRLFs; the regexps for
 preprocessor directives match the entire line as a single token, and they
 don't allow for a CR.

 Try r43118.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1125#comment:19>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>