[GRASS-dev] default GUI in 64

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Aug 15 20:49:51 EDT 2010

I am updating the course material and just in case GRASS64 becomes available next week
I would like to verify what GUI will the users see when they install GRASS64 from the binary
and open it for the first time and get past the start-up page:

- on MSWindows wxGUI opens
- on Mac and linux TclTk opens

If that is true I need to add an extra step on how to change the default GUI
(which is simple to do through TclTk GUI, it just adds to the complexity right at the
beginning when one tries to make everything look as simple as possible).

thank you,

Helena