[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4 blocker????

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 23:57:41 EDT 2010

Hamish wrote:
> I can't test from where I am right now, but I'd note the
> second to last change to menudata.xml:
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/42191
>
> Timestamp:
>     05/09/10 16:59:07 (3 months ago)
> Message:
>     wxGUI: map calc clean up
>     (merge r42183, r42184, r42186, r42187 from
> trunk)
>

> also I'd note that it appears that "Map calculator" has been
> renamed to "Raster calculator" in the Raster menu with this
> change. (it took me a few moments to find it as I was looking
> for the traditional name)

I've now tested `Raster -> Raster Calculator` from the latest 6.4svn,
all works as expected. Try again....

fyi the &, &&, &&& buttons appeared wrong, and some typos in the tool
tips. (hopefully now all fixed in svn)

maybe add another row to the map calculator with rgb#, @label, and <<< ?

I see there are tooltips in the code for the buttons to explain what
they do (e.g. |, ||, |||, >>>, ...), but for me they take >10 sec to
show up in the GUI. (or .5 sec after `unclutter` kicks in to hide the
mouse cursor), so not very useful unless you are very patient.  ??

Hamish