[GRASS-dev] Re: Possible Extension (fwd)

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 10:28:01 EST 2010

Hi Markus,
As you are working on v.voronoi you might find the following comments
about its algorithm from Martin Pavlovsky (developer of v.delaunay2)
interesting. Basically a more efficient implementation of the current
algorithm was what he thought was best too---he started work on that but
never got it finished.

Paul