[GRASS-dev] GRASS Imagery

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 03:55:50 EDT 2010

Mohammed Rashad wrote:
> I would like to manage grass imagery modules (trying to make gui modules for
> imagery tools).
> Can anyone give me any suggestions or tips which I should follow during
> development.
> If anyone is willing to mentor me I am happy to be a student of you.

I am nearly finished with a wxGUI version of i.points, based on the
georectifier, but with two panes, more functionality and some more
safety nets. This, once I have submitted it, plus the georectifier
could be used as starting points for other gui modules for imagery
tools. Optionally, I could provide you a template for a map display
with two panes (map windows). What imagery tools exactly are you
thinking of?

Best,

Markus M