[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 06:10:55 EDT 2010

Glynn:
> Ah; so pj_get_def() returns a definition using spaces both
> as an argument separator and within arguments?

it seems so.

with the help of y'alls fixes all should be working in 6.5svn now
except for r.in.aster.

cs2cs accepts individual argv's, but r.in.aster uses gdalwarp
which takes all +proj terms in a single (quoted) argv, and if
you use multiple 'single quotes' for each term within the -t_srs
"outer quote", gdalwarp chokes with a parse error. So I think
that's a bug in gdalwarp as it seems impossible to quote
+nadgrids there.

> In which case, we need a more robust alternative to
> pj_get_def().

only if you can't live with Paul's fix, otherwise I think we're
ok. Are the NTv2 grid files likely to ever be installed to a
dir with a " +" in the name? famous last words, but it seems
unlikely to me. or at least defer worrying about it until we
get an actual bug report.

Hamish