[GRASS-dev] grass7 on mac OSX

Barton Michael michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 2 05:30:11 EDT 2010

When the switch to ctypes started, I compiled ctypes as directed. Could this be a problem now?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu