[GRASS-dev] Classification using Linear Discriminant Analysis

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Jun 2 07:09:27 EDT 2010

Greetings

I know that Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA) is not available in
GRASS6.4 at GRASS website but, as we saw in Segmentation, some research
groups are developing a few functions/modules that are not integrated in
GRASS. And those, are very useful and relevant modules, so my QUESTION
IS: Has anyone developed/used a Linear Discriminant Analysis
Classification Algorithm for GRASS?

Thank you

Best regards,
Antonio Rocha