[GRASS-dev] mutiple maps not displaying

Mohammed Rashad rashadkm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 09:23:05 EDT 2010

I am developing an addon called data_catalog. it works fine without any errors. in grass 7 multiple maps(raster) are displayed one over the another.
but when switching to grass64 or grass65 only single raster maps  are allowed. At first a map is selected and it is displayed on mapwindow on right but when selecting another map(raster) the first one disapperars and second is displayed. when second map is deselected the first map is displayed again.

If the problem is with my coding the same error must be viewed in grass7 also!. [in grass mutiple raster maps are displayed one over another].
and I am using latest svn update. Is it a problem with grass64 and grass65 because if problem in my coding then grass7 also generates the error but it is not the case here.

--
Rashad