[GRASS-dev] (no subject)

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 04:21:46 EDT 2010

Hello Ken,
--enable-64bit doesn't deal with GRASS 64bitness in direct way. What
You should had looking for was compiling 32bit apps on 64bit OS.

Regarding float overflow - it makes sense. Can You attach a patch to
trac ticket? I (or somebody else) will take a look at it and commit to
SVN.

Thanks for spotting this. Moving conversation to -dev.

Maris.