[GRASS-dev] Re: Error on a winGRASS installer - With some projections

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Nov 9 04:19:06 EST 2010

Hi

I made an analysis over this issue.
1- WinGRASSbinary6.4.0 supports locations with EPSG3763
2- WinGRASSbinary6.4.0 does not support the import (r.in.gdal) of raster
data with EPSG3763. (This is weird)
3- my OSGEO4W built over Snapshot from early September supports
locations with EPSG3763
4- my OSGEO4W built over Snapshot from early September is able to import
raster data with EPSG3763
5- if I built a binary from my OSGEO4W it supports a location with EPSG3763
6- if I built a binary from my OSGEO4W it does not support the import of
raster data  with EPSG3763.

This is weird and, probably, not expected. What can be messing in here?
Becaucase it seems that 6.4.0 binaries (distributed in GRASS website or
built from OSGEO4W) are able to have locations with this EPSG and not
able to import EPSG3763 raster data.

I'm focusing on this because I made some major addaptations in
winGRASS6.4.0 (GUI level) that, I don't want to redone if I upgrade to
6.4.1 (since, as far as I can see, the GUI is quite different).

Thanks
Antonio R.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5602 (20101108) __________

http://www.eset.com