[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS6.4.1

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:41:15 EST 2010

Has there been any fix for digitizing on the Mac? As of a few weeks ago, it was broken for both TclTk and wxPython and had been for several months.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)