[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1161: g.region and r.info decimal issue when using grass python libs

Isaac Ullah isaac.ullah at asu.edu
Sun Oct 3 22:49:09 EDT 2010

Yes it is fine to move them. I suppose that after the move my current paths
in subcommander will be broken? If so am I correct in assuming that to get
everything working again I will need to check them out freshly from
subversion, and make a new local copy?

Cheers,

Isaac

--
Isaac I Ullah, M.A.

Archaeology PhD Candidate,
ASU School of Evolution and Social Change

Research Assistant,
Mediterranean Landscape Dynamics Project
isaac.ullah at asu.edu
ullah at archaeologist.com

http://www.public.asu.edu/~iullah