[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1161: g.region and r.info decimal issue when using grass python libs

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 22:27:21 EDT 2010

Hamish:
Martin:
> ops, I should read the sentences more carefully, you are speaking
> about moving the modules within grass-addons.

Right, I just mean moving things about in the addons svn in an attempt to
de-clutter that a bit. I've already moved GIPE into imagery/ (with Yann's
blessing) and updated the wiki page URLs to match.

[A number of the GIPE modules may be fit for inclusion in main-line grass7;
but I don't do enough RS work to feel comfortable judging which of those
would be of wide enough interest for promotion... comments/nominations?]

HydroFOSS/ is the other that might move into addons/raster/.

At some point we're going to have to make a grass6/ dir there and move most
of the current addon content into it. I hate to break so many URLs and
probably g.extension too, but guess the later we leave that the worse the
repercussions get.

Hamish