[GRASS-dev] Re: Error when running a scrip in Windows-WinGRASS

Helena Herrera helenaherrera1980 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:16:03 EDT 2010

Helmut I'm not sure if I got it (I think I'm a bit lost on those links).
Could you better explain what you meant with them?
About the:
What exacly d you meant with this? Because this is from the installation.
Does it has something to do with Python support for WinGRASS6.4?

About these links, I'm not sure what to what you are pointing to... I mean,
exacly what do you mean? Becase neither of these links are scripts that are
runned by Users.

Helmut, I'm so sorry for bothering you and Glynn with this...
Neu: WEB.DE <http://web.de/> De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02