[GRASS-dev] r.series thresholds?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 03:42:51 EDT 2010

Hamish wrote:
> > Hi, I was trying to figure out how to use the r.series
> > threshold= parameter

(thanks Markus, method=count is what I was looking for)

> > ... but I was having a difficult time of understanding
> > how it was supposed to work. the only mention in the man page
> > has to do with the range= option.

...while the module has threshold=value[,value,...],
method=treshold, and range=lo,hi thresholds available.

> > Is threshold= not even related to the method=threshold
> > option?!

(yes, this was written after looking at the source code, but even
now I'm still not fully understanding all of it: multiple=yes?)

> Ugh. Thanks for bringing this up. r.series was broken with
> r41667; quantile= no longer works.
>
> Reverted with r43853.
>
> threshold= an method=threshold no longer exist, so this
> question is moot.

Not quite moot, it had already been backported to 6.5svn and
in the last month 6.4.1svn as well & so still exists there and
more to be discussed, decided, and resolved before we can move
on.

Hamish