[GRASS-dev] C rotine- parsing all image into a variable

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Oct 20 11:20:34 EDT 2010

Hello Morits
Thanks for the feedback. My problem is not a segmentation issue but a
memory-allocation issue. I need to understand how in GRASS (C functions)
I can allocate all pixels of a group images to an matrix (array of
array) instead of just row-by-row (or column-by-column).

Does anyone has a clue?

Thanks
Antonio Rocha