[GRASS-dev] can't find : mapdisp_command.py

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:58:59 EDT 2011

Il giorno 12/ago/2011, alle ore 22.24, Martin Landa ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> 2011/8/12 massimo di stefano <massimodisasha at gmail.com>:
>> how can i interact whit this new generated canvas ?
>
> use wxGUI map display functionality...

so, after a sequence of

d.mon start=wx0
d.rast map=map

then is possible to use wx.GUI functionality (api?) to interact whi "wx0" ?
which class i need to import in the python module in order to capture the mouse on-click signal ?

in the wxgui code, where can i find the lines of code that refer to mouse mapcanvas picking ?
thanks for any usefull hints!

--Massimo.

.