[GRASS-dev] catch mouse click from MapDisplay

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:17:48 EDT 2011

Hi Devs,

For my GSoC project I am looking for a way to catch the coordinates of a
point by a mouse click over the Map Display. I was wondering if it's more
"wise" to edit the existing mapdisp_window.py file or define my own
OnLeftDown function in my code, which would override the one of class
BufferedWindow, or? As I am not allowed to edit the core source code, I ask
you devs what is better to do.

Thanks,

madi

--