[GRASS-dev] Re: OS X Lion: wxpython 2.9

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 15 13:18:01 EDT 2011

William,

Are the missing API's a problem for GRASS?

Can you get a GRASS/terminal/wxGUI terminal error message? The one from Apple is less helpful. But if that is the only one you have, can you send it? I wonder if it is a 64bit compilation issue?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton