[GRASS-dev] Re: wxNviz toolbar

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Aug 21 18:01:25 EDT 2011

It looks very nice. Thanks.

For the 3D view settings, it would be nice to have a button 'set to current' to go along with 'set to default'. That way, current view settings could be saved as for future sessions. Once a view setting has been saved, is there any way to get back to the original defaults that ship with GRASS? Does 'set to default' do that? Or does it set the view to whatever was saved?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)