[GRASS-dev] Create new branch from trunk for temporal GIS integration

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 22 17:30:00 EDT 2011

I'd be interested in seeing what you have in mind. It's hard to say whether or not a separate branch of GRASS is desirable. To me it seems like a better idea to discuss a set of time-related concepts in the dev list to see how these could best be integrated into GRASS. Adding and testing features a few at a time in the development trunk, with input from other devs seems to me like a better way to proceed than to start something completely new that would then be hard to merge back in later.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton