[GRASS-dev] where to store GRASS settings: GISRC and wx settings

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:56:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/8/31 Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com>:
> Glynn Clements wrote:
>>
>> Personally, I'd just kill the 6.5 branch. If something is too major to
>> go into 6.4.x, it should be reserved for 7.0.
>>
> +1

+1 for killing 6.5 after we release 6.4.2. I think that 6.5 branch
made sense in the past. Now we are little bit closer to 7.0, any
development in 6.x branches should be really avoided. I used 6.5
successfully as test-bed for wxGUI in the last months. Bearing in mind
that 6.4.2 is going to be last or next-to-last release of GRASS 6
wxGUI doesn't need devbr6 for it's development.

Martin