[GRASS-dev] tickets to solve for GRASS 6.4.2 release

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:23:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/8/31 Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com>:
> New features in the wxGUI are often applied to all branches at once
> and haven't enjoyed a lot of testing. IMHO this is a question of
> keeping this door to 6.4.2 open or close it.

to correct a bit: I am applying patches in all active branches only in
the first half of release circle, ie. 2(3) months after 6.4.1 has been
released (April). Since July only bug-fixes should go to relbr64. For
features which have been introduced in April/May/June you have at
least 3 months for testing.

Martin