[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r49533 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/gui/scripts

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:10:31 EST 2011

2011/12/7 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:

>> RC3 requested by you.
>
> it is many times better for the software and for developer-
> relations :-) that we sort this out now, before release.
> x1000

to understand - did you request RC3 for the reason to make
`g.extension` "to be tidy citizen" in G642 or for other reason? In the
case of "tidy citizen your changes were introduced only in `devbr6`. I
am afraid there is nobody how would test it (unfortunately I have been
force to do that) and it's understandable for my POV. It's just
complicates the situation before releasing 6.4.2. That's point (as
usually).

Martin