[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r49533 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/gui/scripts

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:52:56 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/12/11 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
>> to understand - did you request RC3 for the reason to make
>> `g.extension` "to be tidy citizen" in G642 or for other reason?
>> In the case of "tidy citizen your changes were introduced only in
>> `devbr6`.
>
> I would like to backport these changes to 6.4 in time for 6.4.2.

well, please don't forget about addons on Windows. Script's are
installed to `scripts` directory and bat-files to `bin` directory. I
am not sure what tidy citizen should do in this case (because I simply
don't understand this idea), move also bash script to the main dir or
not. I will leave it on you, see [1].

[...]

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/49677