[GRASS-dev] GRASS && OpenCV

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:45:07 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:16 AM, Markus Metz <
markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Mohammed Rashad
> <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> well, and are really GRASS libraries installed in `usr/lib/grass64` ?
> ;-)
> >

> > yes martin. I also installed grass 6.4.2 from source checkout
>
> That was not Martin's question. Martin asked if the GRASS libraries
> are really installed in `usr/lib/grass64`. By default, after `make
> install`, libraries are installed in `$prefix/grass-6.4.2svn/lib`,
> prefix would be `usr/local`on default. Please check again the
> directory `$prefix/grass-6.4.2svn/lib`, optionally replacing $prefix
> with your choice of prefix.

I installed grass from source it is installed on /usr/local/.grass-6.4.2svn

i also installed from lucid repos it is installed on /usr/lib/grass64

so there are two installations. I also tried to link with each sepreately
and add one by one to /etc/ld.so.cinbf
and do ldconfig

but still error

As my title indicates there is one more question GRASS && OpenCV. Is there
any need for it. If yes please tell me.....

--
Regards,
    Rashad