[GRASS-dev] display text in wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 8 12:54:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I recently implemented the north arrow in WxNviz but I have problems with displaying text. You seem to have some experience so I wonder if you could help me.  The problem is in the fontbase variable which is needed but I really don't understand what it is and how could I get it. It is calculated in [0] in Togl_LoadBitmapFont function. The north arrow can stay without text but scalebar and legend not, so I need some solution.

Thanks for any help.

Anna

[0] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/visualization/nviz/src/togl.c