[GRASS-dev] strange mapcalc behavior again

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 28 16:41:08 EDT 2011

No I don't.

It happens on different computers. But since I've compiled it, the problem could lie there. This is a fairly recent phenomenon or I would have reported it long ago. I don't know how recent, however, since I don't remember the other times I've tried to use an if statement like this (i.e., when it worked, I would not have noticed any problems).

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)