[GRASS-dev] GSOC Week 2 report : Adding WMS layer support to update
sudeep495 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:07:21 EDT 2011
This is my 2nd week report. Thanks to Maris for his help in this weeks work.
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
I have completed the following by this week.
- Read the programmers manual for WXGUI , , .
- Written a standalone helloWorld application in WXGUI and learning WXGUI
- Added a button to GUI of GRASS, which for now essentially does nothing.
- Printing of dummy messages and changing the welcome messages.
- Test uploading on SVN and getting acquainted with svn.
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
I plan to update the GUI with respect to available layers. Back end WMS
support will be hard coded for the time being.
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
Learning of WXPython. Never used it before. I am trying to get comfortable
Thanks and regards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev